Now Playing: 3 days worth of moving, make sore muscles!
I'm too tired right now to write about the last 3 days. More tomorrow on that. Just thought I'd add this to my blog....fits me perfectly!
TOP 5 SIGNS YOUR A MOM:
5) YOUR DIET CONSISTS OF WHATEVER THE KIDS REFUSE TO EAT
4) TOTAL SILENCE MAKES YOU THINK SOMEONE IS UP TO SOMETHING
3) YOUR FEET STICK TO THE KITCHEN FLOOR...AND YOU DON'T CARE
2) YOU SEEM TO HAVE TISSUE READY AT ALL TIMES..AND IF YOU DON'T THE KIDS SHIRT WILL WORK FINE
1) YOU AUTOMATICALLY CUT ALL YOUR FOOD INTO BITE-SIZE PIECES BEFORE EATING
One more thing.....my children are 11 and 8 (Happy Birthday MaKayla!!!!! Saturday) and for some reason.....I still fill their plates. What's up with that. I just thought about that today. Their old enough to fill their own plate...but I can't stop doing it. Do you think I'm trying to hold on or what??